Thursday, October 16, 2008

List, Lady, List!

Day 9:

I am a fan of lists. I've written a great number of lists in my life. Some are goal oriented, others not so much. There was a time in college when I would write a list every day of the things that I had to do before sunset. I would give each list tremendous attention (more attention was given to them during boring classes) and make a plan to check off each activity from the list that I had completed. Sadly, I did not pay as much attention to the actual checking-off of listed items... let alone doing the items I had listed as I had to creating the list.

Now that college is over and I have no boring classes to create lists in, I miss the process. The other day I was feeling nostalgic and decided to create a list... actually two of them. The first is a list of things that I really love to do. The second is a list of things that give me a rush"... meaning get me excited about life, not turned on, thank you..

Check them out! I'm hoping that honing in on these sorts of things will help to identify some of the things that I am passionate about and bring me one step closer to my life's passion.


No comments: