Monday, September 29, 2008

What's This All About?

I am taking a year... No, I am (hopefully) being given a year... and I am going to be using it to pursue my life's passions. It's the things that make my heart beat faster, the things that make me seek out answers, the things that make me feel alive that I will be chasing after at full speed for a year. Three-hundred and sixty-five days (it's not leap year this year) to say "Yes" to the things that I have been putting off doing because they seem unrealistic, impossible, or just plain silly. I may end up making a fool of myself. I may end up wishing I had never embarked on this journey. I may end up living life more fully than I ever have before. Whatever the outcome, I will have the experience of challenging myself to really be myself and in that, I feel, I cannot fail. Stay tuned... the adventure is about to begin.

No comments: